How to Create Gravatar for your User Profile
If you have never setup a Gravatar account:
- Register / login to Gravatar. Upon registering, use the SAME email address that is associated with your WordPress User Profile.
- Upload your photo and associate it with that specific email address. (see image below)
If you already registered at gravatar.com, follow these steps:
- Under "My Account", click on Manage My Gravatars
- click on "Add a New Email"
- Enter the email associated with your user profile on your WP site
- Then, you'll need to click on "Add a New Image"
- Upload an image (square is best as gravatars are square)
- Then select the email address, and then select your image from bottom. Now it's associated with that email address. Click Save.
- It will take about 5-10 minutes to propagate on the internet, and then will appear on site.